1. SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Bermuda; and
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites and visiting a third party website linked to or from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in Bermuda.
6. WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
- All content provided on this website is based upon information which we believe to be reliable and should be understood to be general information only. All case studies and examples are particular to the unique situation of the client or matter then at hand. Any commentary is not intended to be taken as advice with respect to any individual situation and cannot be relied upon as such. Kane does not provide actuarial, accounting, tax, or legal advice and users of the website are advised to consult their own advisors with respect to such matters.
- Services provided by Kane will vary by domicile. Nothing on this website is intended to nor shall be construed as an offer to provide services where Kane is not authorized to do so to or where otherwise prohibited by law or regulation to which Kane is subject. - Kane may develop business relationships with the entities listed as “Partners” on its site. However, you are advised in each such instance that each “Partner” is its own legal entity independent of Kane and is solely responsible for the business it conducts. Kane provides no warranty and disclaims all liability for the products or services each may provide.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of Bermuda.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Bermuda law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with the terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bermuda.
9. GLOBAL EMAIL DISCLAIMER
The following disclaimer is provided in connection with emails sent by individuals from the kanesolutions.com address:
This email is from a company that forms part of the Kane group of companies. “Kane” or the “Kane Group” refers to a group of separate individual companies established and operating in domiciles as set forth in the “Our Details” section below. Our corporate structure, licensure and contact details are set forth there as well.
The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and maybe privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
Be advised that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where they are specifically and officially designated as the views of Kane.
Kane monitors the content of emails sent and received via its network for unauthorised use and for other lawful business purposes. We take all reasonable measures to minimise the risk of viruses and similar malware, however, as the use of email and its transmission is susceptible to interception or error, we recommend that you and/or your organization scan all incoming emails against such threats. Further information about Kane may be found at kanesolutions.com.
10. OUR DETAILS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Kane Solutions Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides certain fund and third-party administration services to companies. Kane Solutions Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda under registration number 52616.
The Kane entities and corporate details are as follows:
Kane Solutions Limited*,
4th Floor, Cumberland House,
1 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 11,
P.O. Box HM 3033, Hamilton HM NX,
Victoria Place, 5th Floor,
31 Victoria Street, PO Box HM 1624,
Hamilton HM 10
The Board of Directors of Kane Solutions Limited:
- John Uprichard (Group CEO),
- Narciso Almeida (Deputy CEO),
- Graziella Vella (Group Head of Operations),
- Alain Fournier (Head of Fund Administration)
*Kane Solutions Limited is licensed by the Bermuda Monetary Authority under the Fund Administrator Provider Business Act 2019 and under the Corporate Services Provider Business Act 2012.
Kane Solutions (Malta) Limited*,
Central Business Centre ,
Zebbug ZBG 9015,
*Kane Solutions (Malta) Limited is regulated by the MFSA as a Recognized Fund Administrator. Please click here for Important Information in connection with Kane Solutions (Malta) Limited and the services it provides.
Kane IM (Malta) Limited,
Central Business Centre,
Zebbug ZBG 9015,
Kane Solutions Limited (DIFC Branch)*,
Dubai International Financial Centre,
The Gate Village 1, 2nd Floor,
Unit 8, PO Box 506732,
United Arab Emirates
*Kane Solutions Limited (DIFC Branch) is regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority
Kane Solutions (Mauritius) Limited,
11th Floor, Maeva Tower,
Kane Solutions (USA), Inc.,
PO Box 161,
Greenwich, CT 06836,
Our contact details are:
Head of Operations,
E: [email protected]
4th Floor, Cumberland House,
1 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 11,
P.O. Box HM 3033, Hamilton HM NX, Bermuda
11. FAIRNESS AND TRANSPARENCY; COMPLAINT PROCESS
Kane endeavours at all times to conduct its business with integrity, full transparency, and in such a manner as to treat its clients fairly. If any client has a query in this regard or wishes to register a complaint, it may be directed to the Head of Fund Administration, 4th Floor, Cumberland House, 1 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 11, P.O. Box HM 3033, Hamilton HM NX, Bermuda. Alternatively, we may be reached via email in this regard at [email protected] Processes are in place to ensure that any such correspondence will be properly handled and addressed on a timely basis.